PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
Pore Bubble Clay Mask turns into a soft and rich foam that helps clear-up the skin drawing out impurities in the pores.
You do not have permission to read posts.
Minors "under the age of 19" are forbidden!
SNP Pore Bubble Clay Mask 50g
|Volume / Weight|
|Expiry Date or Period of Use After Opening|
Separately indicated on product
For all skin types
|Manufacturer / Distributor|
/ SD Biotechnologies Co., Ltd
|Country of Manufacture|
|How to Use|
1. Evenly apply the product on a dry face, especially on areas that need deep cleasing
2. Make a rolling motion on the skin after the product as instantly formed bubbles on your skin for 5-10 minutes
3. Wash off the product with a lukewarm water
WATER, KAOLIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, METHYL PERFLUOROISOBUTYL ETHER, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, METHYL PERFLUOROBUTYL ETHER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BENTONITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, XANTHAN GUM, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MILK PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SILT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, BETA-GLUCAN
|Cautions of Use|
1. Consult with a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching when using the cosmetics or after use in direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling.
A) Keep out reach of children.
B) Store away from direct sunlight.
|Quality Assuarance Standard|
If there is a problem with the product, we will compensate according to the 'Consumer Dispute Resolution Standard' announced by the Fair Trade Commission.
PaymentWe accept the following forms of payment:
Returns & Exchanges1. Address for returns and exchanges: